Smarthub Bill Pay and Account Management
Introducing the New Self-Service Portal:
SmartHub is San Bernard Electric Cooperative’s free online bill payment system that also allows you to monitor your daily energy usage. If you previously used E-Bill, the co-op’s former payment system, you can access SmartHub using the same E-Bill login and password. If you are new to paying your bill online, you will need to create a SmartHub account.
Note: If you have the E-Bill website saved in your favorites you will need to replace that link with the new SmartHub website address.
All users must enter a passphrase the FIRST time they login to SmartHub. Payments can not be made without this information.
Visit the SmartHub portal, view your SmartHub information and manage your account.
No registration is required. Just use your billing account number and your last name or the name of your business to pay your bill quickly and easily.
- Provides 24-hour access to account or accounts.
- Sends an e-mail notification when a new electric bill is generated. The e-mail includes a link for easy navigation to your billing information. You can use SmartHub to review account information and pay your electric bill, or you may choose to pay in a different manner.
- Allows you to pay electronically using a Visa, MasterCard, Discover or American Express card or an electronic check transaction.
- Displays posting of payments in real time.
- Provides current and historical billing information and payment history.
- Outlines energy usage in graphs.
- Includes a free app for your smartphone or tablet. Download it by searching for “SmartHub” on either the Apple Store or Android Market. Once the app is open, type in “San Bernard Electric Cooperative” as the provider. The login information is the same for both the web and mobile app.
- Allows you to enroll in Paperless Billing.
- Lets those with multiple accounts pay with a single payment.
Need help using SmartHub? You also may call San Bernard Electric Cooperative at 800-364-3171 during regular business hours to speak with a customer service representative.