SmartHub is a mobile and web application that allows you to view account information, monitor and analyze your electric usage, and make payments in a secure environment, all from your mobile device or computer.
- Access and manage your electric account with your current online username and password or create a new online account.
- Pay your bill and monitor your usage from the website or from your Apple or Android device with the FREE SmartHub app.
- Add notifications that you would like to receive by email or text message.
- Compare daily, monthly and yearly usage with the analysis tool.
- Contact SBEC.
All users must enter a passphrase the FIRST time they login to SmartHub. Payments can not be made without this information.
Click here for the SmartHub account portal.
Visit the SmartHub portal, view your SmartHub information and manage your account.
Click here to go to the SmartHub Pay Now site.
No registration is required. Just use your billing account number and your last name or the name of your business to pay your bill quickly and easily.
- Provides 24-hour access to account or accounts.
- Sends an e-mail notification when a new electric bill is generated. The e-mail includes a link for easy navigation to your billing information. You can use SmartHub to review account information and pay your electric bill, or you may choose to pay in a different manner.
- Allows you to pay electronically using a Visa, MasterCard, Discover or American Express card or an electronic check transaction.
- Displays posting of payments in real time.
- Provides current and historical billing information and payment history.
- Outlines energy usage in graphs.
- Includes a free app for your smartphone or tablet. Download it by searching for “SmartHub” on either the Apple Store or Android Market. Once the app is open, type in “San Bernard Electric Cooperative” as the provider. The login information is the same for both the web and mobile app.
- Allows you to enroll in Paperless Billing.
- Lets those with multiple accounts pay with a single payment.
Need help using SmartHub? You also may call San Bernard Electric Cooperative at 800-364-3171 during regular business hours to speak with a customer service representative.
Stay on top of your use with SmartHub
Check in regularly, or set up email notifications
If you want to track and manage your electric consumption even before you are billed for it, SBEC puts the power in your hands with SmartHub. Log in using the app or web portal anytime to see how much electricity you’ve used for the month, or even a specific day.
Check in to keep track of how much energy your account is using, and you’ll never get taken by surprise by a bill. Wonder how the weather affects your bills? SmartHub has temperature data built in, and you can compare your current use to the same time from the previous year.
Communications from SmartHub are fully customizable. Receive a message when you have an upcoming bill or when you’ve used a certain amount of energy: Our system lets you choose how and when you hear from us.
Plus, SmartHub allows you to set energy email alerts. To set up your alerts, follow the instructions below.
Put the power in your hands with SmartHub.